635 HY PowerSafe®
Motor mower with hydrostatic transmission (CVT) and PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch.
635 HY PowerSafe® is a professional hydrostatic motor mower designed for intensive use on medium and large-sized plots.
The continuously variable transmission ensures high operating comfort when mowing grass and during work involving frequent reversals: greens maintenance, clearing of uncultivated areas, snow removal and typical municipality uses.
HY | Continuously variable transmission
With the EasyRider motorcycle rotating knob on the handlebar, the operator can continuously vary the speed and direction of the machine thus having an unlimited amount of gears for all operating needs.
|Honda GX340 Alps||Kohler KD350||Yanmar L100V|
|Power (kW/HP)||8 / 10.7||5.5 / 7.5||6.8 / 9.1|
|No. of speeds (FWD/REV)||Two-speed ranges (slow/fast)|
|Quick reverser of the forwarding direction||By hydrostatic unit|
|Forwarding control||EasyRider rotating knob|
|Clutch||PowerSafe®, with multiple discs in oil bath|
|Power take-off||Independent from gearbox at 990 rpm with engagement in oil bath|
|Working brakes||Independent on the two wheels|
|Implement quick hitch||In option|
|Handlebar||Mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways|
|Safety devices||Complying with the applicable regulations|
|With engine and wheels||Weight *|
|GX340 Alps engine, wheels 5.0-10||137 kg|
|KD350 engine, wheels 5.0-10||139 kg|
|L100V engine, wheels 5.0-10||159 kg|
* without attachment
Honda Alps motors for steep slopes.
Thanks to specific technical solutions, the Honda Alps gasoline engines make it possible to work even on slopes exceeding a 30-degree gradient without loss of performance or any failures.
- Handlebar mounted on silent block to reduce vibrations to the advantage of operating comfort.
- Height adjustable driving handlebars to adapt to the physical structure of the user, and adjustable sideways to also manoeuvre the motor mower on slopes.
- Ergonomic controls and rationally positioned for quick familiarisation with the machine.
- Forward motion command with EasyRider motorcycle rotating knob to continuously vary the speed and direction of the machine.
- Forward motion of the machine only allowed by keeping the red safety lever activated.
- Immediate stop of the machine and attachment if the handlebar is released and dual action system for safe work resumption.
- Independent working brakes on the two wheels.
- Lever parking brake acting on both wheels.
- The EasyRider forward motion command makes it possible for the operator to check the machine’s speed and direction while always keeping his/her right hand on the handlebar for better control and operational safety, even on steep slopes.
PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch.
PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch
Unique and inimitable.
The exclusive PowerSafe® clutch with hydraulically-operated multiple steel disc in oil bath, not only guarantees maximum reliability but also greater operational comfort, safety and high performance in any conditions of use.