PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch
5 concrete advantages:
- No overheating even if stressed for a long time.
- Smoother engagement.
- No drop in performance at any operating temperature.
- Simplified maintenance.
- Practically unlimited duration even if stressed with attachments moving alternately such as cutter bars or with high inertia such as heavy duty mowers.
- Built-in brake that immediately stops the machine and attachment if the handlebar is accidentally released.
- Dual action is required to resume work in total safety: the system consists in pulling the clutch lever before being able to lower the hold-to-run lever.
- Elimination of preliminary action for engine start-up: after releasing the handlebar, the engine continues running for subsequent work resumption.
- Ergonomic clutch lever and smooth to operate by acting on the hydraulic control valve and not on a spring as in traditional clutches.
- Extended to 5 YEARS on the entire PowerSafe® clutch unit.