Rotex Avant NT
Front-mounted mower for use on slopes or in combination with rear-mounted mower.
Range of low weight and compact front-mounted disc mowers suitable for application not only to the traditional tractors, but also to reversible isodiametric tractors and special tractors designed for pasture mowing.
The compact design makes the Rotex Avant NT also ideal for mowing on slopes.
A central articulated joint allows the machines to oscillate +/- 5° with respect to the hitch for perfect adaptation to the soil profile while a pin makes it possible to lock it during road transfer.
Rotex Avant NT - NT5
|No. of discs||5|
|Cutting width (mm)||2050|
|Max. width in transport condition (mm)||2050|
|PTO power (HP)||40|
|Weight (kg)||525 *|
* with Standard hitch.
- Gearbox, with gears in an oil bath: made from spheroidal graphite cast iron to ensure maximum resistance to stress both during work and transfer.
- Clutch and free wheel: standard, to protect the transmission.
- Bar balancing: by springs.
- Different types of tractor hitching frames to make them compatible with all the tractors on the market.
- Hydraulic displacement: optional, to improve load distribution when operating on slopes.
- Side protections: reclining to reduce the overall size of the machine during travel.
The special bodywork has not only been studied to give the machine an attractive look, but also to allow dust and debris generated during work to flow sideways.
Thereby avoiding having to repeatedly stop to clean the radiator grilles or the windscreen if the machine is used on tractors with reversible driving position.
- Cutter bar: with gears in oil bath, protected by wear-resistant skids and baffles in the blade overlap zones.
- Disc-holding flanges: with safety pins to protect internal parts in case of strong bumps of the discs against stones or obstacles.
- Mud scraper discs: made of special steel, equipped with cleaning flaps.
- Conveyor cones, mounted on the first and last disc, and adjustable tier boards to facilitate swathing of the cut grass.