Rear-mounted central suspension disc mower with chevron roller conditioners.
Super-professional rear-mounted mower-conditioner intended for the market of large areas and intensive agriculture, on flat or slight hillsides.
Equipped with a roller conditioner, Dynamix R8 has been designed for optimal use in combination with the Neva Avant front-mounted mower-conditioner, for an overall cutting width of over 6 m.
R | Roller conditioner
The chevron roller conditioner crushes the fodder ensuring a gentle but effective treatment of even the most fragile crops, minimising leaf loss.
Dynamix - R8
|No. of discs||8|
|Cutting width (mm)||3250|
|Max. width in transport condition (mm)||2225|
|PTO power (HP)||82|
Patented dynamic lightening.
Dynamix R8 is equipped with a brand new dual lightening system: traditional lightening is complemented by a dynamic, continuously variable lightening depending on operating conditions.
Three-point hitch chassis.
The fixed chassis is adjusted by means of lower cat. 2 and 3 pins used to adjust the cutter bar with respect to the tractor wheel or the overlap when working in combination with a front-mounted mower.
Vertical folding allows the footprint to be kept within 4 metres in height.
- Gearbox, with gears in an oil bath: made from spheroidal graphite cast iron to ensure maximum resistance to stress both during work and transfer.
- Oil bath gear transmission: the sealed ball bearings and the large gears achieve an efficient power transmission to cutting discs.
- Discs: with cleaning flaps ensure a constantly clean cutter bar.
- Conveyor cones: mounted on the first and last disc provide a better flow of the cut fodder towards the conditioner.
- Torque limiter and free wheel integrated in the transmission.
- Disc-holding flanges with safety pins to protect internal parts in case of strong bumps of the discs against stones or obstacles.
- Baffles in the knife overlap zones to protect the bar should a blade bend upon contact with an obstacle.
- Wear-resistant skids to favour lower resistance to inching and guarantee a long life of the cutter bar.
- Roller conditioner: made of polyurethane, lightweight with high abrasion resistance.
- Chevron ribbing: allows the two rollers to work in an interlocking fashion, flattening the plant’s stalk to allow rapid drying.
- Upper swing roller: to protect the conditioner and keep it intact in the presence of foreign bodies.
- Conditioning pressure: adjustable with the possibility of inhibition.